System Analyst/ Database Administrator
NIS is seeking Mid. Level or senior System Analyst/ Database Administrator developers with at least six year experience.
NIS is currently hiring a candidate who will develop mortgage lending programs for web sites. Candidate shall possess working knowledge of programming and server software operations and System Analyses and Database Administration. Candidate will analyze the customer requirements and develop design and functional specifications. Candidate will also responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems. The candidate will collaborate with other technical staff to design and develop solutions for software problems.
- 3-5 years of experience related to web-based application development (requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation).
- 3-5 years of experience with System Analyzing; should be familiar with coding in SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Must be flexible and have ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and results-driven execution.
- Bilingual (Korean / English) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field).
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.