Master Contract Number: 47QTCH18D0046
Contract Expiration: TBA
DUNS:788518996 CAGE Code: 4Q5A2
To discuss how NIS can help your agency leverage the VETS 2 Acquisition Contract, please contact NIS’ VETS 2 Program Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about NIS’ VETS 2 contract is also provided on our VETS 2 brochure.
About the VETS 2 Contract Vehicle
Best in Class. OMB has named the VETS 2 GWAC a Best in Class contract for information technology (IT) services. The VETS 2 GWAC offers a unique opportunity to the federal acquisition community as it is the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS 2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
Meet Socioeconomic Goals. VETS 2 will enable your agency to achieve its socio-economic goals and objectives without the time and expense of an open market procurement. Because VETS 2 is set-aside exclusively for SDVOSBs, agencies can receive SDVOSB credit from awarded task orders.
Contract Scope. In addition to common IT services regularly purchased by the federal government, VETS 2 will also support projects that require new or emerging IT services. Examples of IT services within scope include: Data Management, Information and Communications Technology, IT Operations and Maintenance, IT Security, Software Development, and Systems Design.
Services and Capabilities
Custom Computer Programming Services
- Technical Requirements Documentation
- Applications Development [Agile, Waterfall]
- Software Development Lifecycle SupportCustom Dashboards and Data Interfaces
- Web Development and Portal Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Specialized Programming Languages
- Database Design and Administration
Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Aided Design [CAD] Services
- Computer Aided Engineering [CAE] Services
- Computer Aided Manufacturing [CAM] Services
- Computer Systems Integration and Design
- Hardware and Software Consulting Support
- Tier 1/2/3 Help and Service Desk
- Network Engineering and Administration
- Systems Engineering and Administration
Computer Facilities Management Services
- Data Processing Facilities Operations and Management
- Computer Facilities Operations and Management
- On-site Systems Installation, Integration, and Support
- On-site Facilities Support for decentralized and centralized computing environments
IT Security and Other Computer Related Services
- Managing and Integrating Cloud Environments
- Computer Disaster Recovery Services
- Computer Software Installation Services
- Contingency Planning and Continuity of Operations
- IT Security Compliance Auditing and Support
- Cybersecurity: DIACAP to RMF Transition
- Cybersecurity: Penetration and Intrusion Detection
For more information, please visit GSA’s VETS 2 GWAC Site.